May 30th 2020
Vanderbilt Recreation & Wellness Center
Here’s why you should be an Exhibitor at Nashville’s biggest Wellness Event:
The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest is an ideal showcase and platform for your organization to show, explain and help people reach and maintain their ‘2020’ goals.
Over 180 vendors were at last Summer’s Fest-join them and meet potential new clients for just a modest investment starting at $425 for a booth.
Whether it’s dieting, fitness, mental or physical help people are seeking, it’s the perfect time of year to reach them.
The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest will cover all the areas of Alternative, Holistic, Functional and Traditional treatments and therapies. For mind body and spirit.
If your organization provides ANY health or wellness-related product or service, you simply have to be there, it’s a small investment and a great way to generate new business.
10 things that will drive your prospects to the Fest:
1. Huge publicity campaign in local print media, on line, through local ‘influencers’-we know what works!
2. Free giveaways and on the door prizes.
3. Healthy Food Vendors.
4. Lots of attractions-on stage demos, talks by local experts, and so much more.
5. Parent and Children friendly activities.
6. The largest selection of health, wellness and fitness vendors available under one roof for people to visit.
7. Talking of roofs-it’s indoors and air-conditioned!
8. Free workshops (these attracted over 500 people last year).
9. Low entrance fee.
10. Free parking.
Let some past exhibitors have their say…
“I had 12 new customers and enjoying seeing several friends who were participating with their businesses.”
“This fest was very well put together for a first time event!”
“It was a very successful event for me!”
“It was my first time ever being an exhibitor, so now the standard is set high for the next events I attend. This was so well run, no stress, easy to talk to the people running it. Everyone was smiling. It was a great vibe and environment to be in. Thank you Paul Rowney and everyone who made it possible for me to exhibit my company!!!”
“Good job for the first event, location was perfect.”
“I had fun at a great event!”
“It was a lovely space, and I made some nice contacts.
“It really helped our business and we met a lot of other kind vendors that we would love to work with in the future.”
Exhibiting at the 2020 Nashville Summer Wellness Fest.
We welcome three types of exhibitor or vendor:
1) Commercial Exhibitor: An organization or individual, selling or promoting any kind of health, wellness, fitness products, service, or therapy from Acupuncture to Yoga, Dentistry to Reflexology. Booths cost from ONLY $425– so it’s not going to break the bank or the budget – and the benefits to you are immense…
2) Food Concession: There are great opportunities for relevant companies to join the wide variety of Healthy Food options already available for visitors to buy or sample at the event. Significant discounts are available if you want to offer incentives as part of the event’s promotional campaign. Call us today on 615 678 5683 to find out more.
3) Eco Friendly, Sustainable Product Retailers, Crafts & Local Artisans: We have created a designated Market in the center of the Fest for you to show and sell your products. Let us be your shop window. Special price of just $200 per booth.
Pale Blue: 12’x’12’ Prime Position next to the Main Entrance: $650
Yellow: 12’x10’. $475
Dark Blue: 10’x10’. $425
Red: 10’x8’. $395
Green: 8×8’ $200-Eco Friendly/Sustainable product vendors only
ALL Corner Booths +10% on above prices.
Already reserved or booked booths are in black.
All booths provided with pipe and drape-as pictured.
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE ELECTRIC OR FURNITURE.
Full details on these costs will be provided with your Booking Confirmation
2019 exhibitors included;
1991, 12 South Wellness Tutor, A New Leaf Workshops, AARP, Abby A Petty, Certified Classical Homeopath, Advanced Spine & Wellness, Chiropractic, Agrin Health, Alive, Inc, Alzheimers Association, Amare Global, Amerigroup Real Solutions, Anointing Touch — Young Living Essential Oils, Antonia Blue Star Energy Healer, Apothecary Pharmacy, Arbonne International, Art Of Living, ATA Martial Arts, AXIALITY Studios, B. Ever Foxy – SeneGence/LipSense Ind Distributor, Basics and Beyond Fitness & Nutrition, Baby+co., Banyan Healthcare, pllc, Better Life Hypnosis, Bite Dentistry, Bloomsbury Farm, Bluegrass Body Fat Testing, Book Publishing Company, Branch & Blossom, Camp Gladiator, Carole Maier Energy Healer, Cedar Tree Wellness Center, Center for Cognitive Medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, ChiroCore Wellness, PLLC, Clean Juice, Clean Juice Green Hills, Coconutz, Code One CPR, Cooking with my Friends, Cool Springs Plastic Surgery, Crist Chiropractic, Crunchi, Crossroads Chiropractic, Cultivate Acupuncture LLC, Curiogrove, CycleBar, Davis Holistic Chiropractic Center, Digital Detangler, Dixon Center of Chiropractic, Do Terra, Earth Smarte Water, East Nashville Doulas, Eat Well Nashville, EdibleNashville Magazine, Elevate Wellness PLLC, Epic Yoga Inc, Ergonomic Wellness, LLC, Everly, Fitness 1440 Nashville, Float Horizen, Fords Herbal & Doula Services, Forever Living Products, Forward First, Frame Drum Wisdom, Franklin Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine, Franklin Reiki & Sound Healing, Get Your Trim On – Coaching By Kris, Granite Test Prep, Green Door Gourmet, Haelan Products, Inc., Harmonized Brain Center, Hazel House Holistic Healing, Health & Wellness Magazine, HelloFresh, Hempworx, Herban Market, HomeFit, Home Instead Senior Care, Ice Box Cryo LLC, It Works/Keto Works, Inner Sun Soap, Integrated Corporate Wellness Solutions, LLC, Integrative Life Center, Intravenous Solutions, Island Of Wellness/Divine Homeopathy, J Daron Clark, DMD PC, Jordan Essentials Bath, Body & Wellness, Juice Plus, J Daron Clark, DMD PC, Karina Hammer/Virginia Harper, L and C Products, Landon Funk Yoga + Meditation, Live in Love/ Arbonne, LIVE2PREVENT, Local Table Magazine, Loden Vision Centers, Malibu Teeth Whitening Nashville, MedVantage, Mental Health America of Middle Tennessee, Middle Tennessee Dental Sleep Specialists, Mission Health Center, MOD Eyewear Boutique, LLC, Modern Acupuncture, MOTIV Interiors LLC, Music City Healing, Nancy Stevens Coaching, Nashville Farmers Market, Nashville Academy of Reflexology, Nashvilles Astrologer, Nashville Center for Alternative Therapy, Nashville Center for Trauma and Psychotherapy, PLLC, Nashville Doula Services, Nashville Running Company, Nashville Sports Council, Nurture House, NutriMost Brentwood, Odyssey Fitness, Optimal Health Management, OsteoStrong, PAINT Nail Bar, Party Like a Diabetic, Platinum Wellness, Perfect Memoirs, Popville Pops, Power Home Remodeling, Premier Hemp, Pruvit, Pure Radiance Cleanse, Pure Sweat + Float Studio Cool Springs, Quantum Light Shamanic Healing, Railyard Fitness, refinery wellness + aesthetics, Rejoice! Birth Services, Rodan + Fields Skincare, Sanctuary Functional Medicine, Shuddh Desi Radio (SDR), Skin Solutions Dermatology, Sleep Apnea & TMJ Solutions, Smashbowl Acai, SodaStream USA, Southeast Psych Nashville, Sozo Thermography, Steve Kravitz Physical Therapy, Steeped Tea, Stretch Zone, Success By Health, Summit Family Chiropractic, SweatNET Nashville, Tennessee Fitness Spa, The Bemer Group (Bemer Mat), The Blooming Herbalist Apothecary, LLC, The Epps Group LLC, The Gym to You, The Heimerdinger Foundation, The Nature Of, LLC, The New Beginnings Center & TNB-Fitness, The Upper Room, The Urban Juicer, The Way Cafe, Thistle Farms, True Acupuncture and Wellness, UltraBrand products by zilis, Vanderbilt Cosmetic Surgery, Victoria Bailey – Thermography, Health and Wellness, Vietgrill, Wang Vision Institute, Wink Naturals, Your CBD Shop, Zilis cbd
Book early and get all these benefits:
There are massive advantages to booking early.
You get a reduced price on the Booth-and the chance to pick out a prime location. Your name will appear in all our pre-Fest promotion and Guide. This will include our magazine, our website and the social media pages.
That’s FREE publicity, promoting you, your company and your products.
There are 10 workshops open to sponsorship on a first come first served basis.
How The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients at the perfect time of year.
We have a strong promotional program to promote and support this exciting event, which will be held at Nashville’s most prestigious venue – The Vanderbilt Recreational & Wellness Center on May 30th 2020.
Weekly updates on both www.purelivingnashville.com and www.nashvillewellnessfest.com
• Weekly updates on the Nashville Winter Wellness Fest newsletter.
• Weekly updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
• Local newspaper and magazine advertising
• Extensive Social Media advertising.
• Regular Email marketing to 30,000 health-conscious individuals in Middle Tennessee.
• The hiring of celebrity speakers and headliners to ensure wide news coverage across middle Tennessee.
Be a Sponsor of The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest
Be one of just three major top line sponsors and get all these extra benefits to raise your profile in the months leading up to, and during, the event.
Gold Sponsor (one available):
• Booth-worth $650
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
• Free Full Page Advertisement in Show preview sent out in December worth $900.
• Free Page in Show guide handed out to all Visitors-worth $500
• Opportunity to run a workshop. Worth $850.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event months of on going publicity— Worth $1000’s.
Silver Sponsors (two available):
Free Booth-worth $650
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
• Free Half Page advertisement in Show preview-worth $450.
• Free half page Advertisement in Show guide handed out to all Visitors-worth $350.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event months of on going publicity. Worth $1000’s.
Other sponsorships opportunities:
Provide a free keep-sake environmentally re-usable tote bag for every visitor printed with your name and logo on.
Sponsor the ‘Baby Center’ – Private Diaper changing and Nursing Area in the Main Exhibition Hall.
Sponsor or Run a Workshop: Have your name branded and associated with one of the Top Line Workshops
Cost: From $650
For more details on these and other Sponsorship opportunities, call 615 678 5683, or email: email@example.com
To find out more about the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest, couldn't be easier:
The 2020 Nashville Summer Wellness Fest
PHR Media, organizers of the Nashville Winter and Summer & Wellness Fests, January 4th 2020 and May 30th 2020.
Publisher of: PURE LIVING Nashville Magazine.
Nashville’s newest magazine for everyone concerned with a healthy lifestyle, a healthy environment and conscious living-to be launched late 2020.
The Publisher, Paul Rowney, has over 40 years’ experience in organizing events in Europe and the USA. Have a look at his Linkedin Profile, to see his vast experience in the event industry.
Paul has a great team of dedicated organizers and marketing professionals working with him, to guarantee the success of this event.
Nashville Summer Wellness Fest News updates
How to receive the latest News and Updates about The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest:
There’ll be several ways the latest news and information about the Nashville Summer Wellness Fest will be available:
• Via the regular e newsletter – sign up here to receive it direct to your in box.
• On our Instagram and Facebook pages.
• On Pure Living Magazine’s website: www.purenashvillemagazine.com
On Nashville Summer Wellness Fest website: www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com