The 4th Nashville Wellness Fest
May 6th 2023,
New for 2023:
New! Healthy Food and Drinks vendors now welcome! Special discounts available (see below).
New! ‘Kids Korner’ area for vendors targeting young families.
New! ‘55+ Lifestyle and Wellness’ section for vendors targeting the huge ‘senior’ market.
Why you should exhibit at the 4th Nashville Wellness Fest
Now in its 4th Year the Nashville Wellness Fest is the biggest event of its kind-and getting bigger each year.
If your organization provides ANY health or wellness-related product or service, you simply have to be there, it’s a small investment and a great way to generate new business.
10 things that will drive your prospects to the Fest:
1. Huge publicity campaign in local print media, on line, through local ‘influencers’-we know what works!
2. Free giveaways and on the door prizes.
3. Lots of attractions-demos, talks by local experts, and so much more.
4. Parent and Children friendly activities.
5. The largest selection of health, wellness and fitness vendors available under one roof for people to visit.
6. Talking of roofs-it’s indoors and air-conditioned!
7. Free workshops (these attracted over 500 people last year).
8. Low entrance fee.
9. Supported and sponsored by PURE Living Nashville Magazine.
10. Nashville Parent Magazine again as our main media partner. They will be creating and distributing to their 186,000 print and on line readership the Fest Preview in early May and the Fest Guide to be distributed on the day of the event to every visitor.
Exhibiting at the 2023 Nashville Wellness Fest
We welcome all types of exhibitors or vendor:
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT? Any organization or individual, selling or promoting any kind of health, wellness, fitness products, service, or therapy from Acupuncture to Yoga, Dentistry to Reflexology. Booths cost from ONLY $250– so it’s not going to break the bank or the budget – and the benefits to you are immense…
HEALTHY FOOD AND DRINK VENDORS: We can now offer you a discounted booth if you are one of the first six to book. Call 615 457 2816 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We want the 2023 Fest to be a ‘Healthy Food Fest’. Call us now.
Red booths: prime position booths: 10′ x 10′: $495 (includes pipe and drape walls).
Blue booths: 10′ x 10′ $450 (includes pipe and drape walls).
Yellow Booths: 10′ x 10′ are Open Site (no pipe and drape): $355
Green are tables: 6′ x 2′ table and two chairs only, no pipe and drape: $225
Light Blue: 10′ x 10′ pipe and drape in the ‘55+ Lifestyle & Wellness Avenue’: $450
Orange booths: 10′ x 10′ pipe and drape in the Kid’s Corner: $450.
Already reserved or booked booths are in black.
Booths provided with pipe and drape-as pictured.
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE ELECTRIC OR FURNITURE.
Full details on these costs will be provided with your Booking Confirmation.
Book early and get all these benefits
There are massive advantages to booking early.
You get a reduced price on the Booth-and the chance to pick out a prime location. Your name will appear in all our pre-Fest promotion and Guide. This will include our magazine, our website and the social media pages.
That’s FREE publicity, promoting you, your company and your products.
There are 8 workshops open to sponsorship on a first come first served basis.
How The Nashville Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients at the perfect time of year.
We have a strong promotional program to promote and support this exciting event, which will be held at Nashville’s newest venue – The Expo Halls, Nashville Fairgrounds, Nashville.
Weekly updates on both www.purelivingnashville.com and www.nashvillewellnessfest.com
• Weekly updates on the Nashville Wellness Fest newsletter.
• Weekly updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
• Local newspaper and magazine advertising
• Extensive Social Media advertising.
• Regular Email marketing to 30,000 health-conscious individuals in Middle Tennessee.
• The hiring of celebrity speakers and headliners to ensure wide news coverage across middle Tennessee.
Be a Top Name Sponsor of The Nashville Wellness Fest
Be one of just three major top line sponsors and get all these extra benefits to raise your profile in the months leading up to, and during, the event.
Gold Sponsor (one available):
• Booth-worth $525
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
• Opportunity to run a workshop. Worth $850.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event- months of on going publicity— Worth $1000’s.
Silver Sponsors (two available):
• Free Booth-worth $525
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event months of on going publicity. Worth $1000’s.
Other sponsorships opportunities:
Be the main sponsor of either the Kid’s Korner or 55+ Lifestyle and Wellness sections.
Cost: $1000 each
Visitors Tote Bag
Provide a free keep-sake environmentally re-usable tote bag for every visitor printed with your name and logo on.
Sponsor or Run a Workshop
Have your name branded and associated with one of the Top Line Workshops. Present run the workshop for top line exposure.
Cost: From $650
For more details on these and other Sponsorship opportunities, call 615 457 2816, or email: email@example.com
To find out more about the 4th Nashville Wellness Fest, couldn't be easier:
The 2023 Nashville Wellness Fest
The Organizers: PHR Media, organizers of the Nashville Wellness Fests, June 2019 and January 2020. May 2022
Publisher of: PURE LIVING Nashville Magazine.
The Publisher, Paul Rowney, has over 40 years’ experience in organizing events in Europe and the USA. Have a look at his Linkedin Profile, to see his vast experience in the event industry.
Paul has a great team of dedicated organizers and marketing professionals working with him, to guarantee the success of this event.
Nashville Wellness Fest News updates
How to receive the latest News and Updates about The Nashville Wellness Fest:
There’ll be several ways the latest news and information about the Nashville Wellness Fest will be available:
• Via the regular e newsletter – sign up here to receive it direct to your in box.
• On our Instagram and Facebook pages.
• On Pure Living Magazine’s website: www.purenashvillemagazine.com
On Nashville Wellness Fest website: www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com