October 17th 2020
Expo Halls, Nashville Fairgrounds
The 3rd Nashville Wellness Fest is an ideal showcase and platform for your organization to show, explain and help families improve their health, wellbeing and fitness. Over 100 vendors were at last Wellness Fest-join them and meet potential new clients for just a modest investment starting at $295 for a booth.
Whether it’s dieting, fitness, mental or physical help people are seeking, it’s the perfect time of year to reach them.
The Nashville Wellness Fest will cover all the areas of Alternative, Holistic, Functional and Traditional treatments and therapies. For mind body and spirit.
It will be a family focused event with something happening to appeal to all ages.
If your organization provides ANY health or wellness-related product or service, you simply have to be there, it’s a small investment and a great way to generate new business.
9 things that will drive your prospects to the Fest:
1. Huge publicity campaign in local print media, on line, through local ‘influencers’-we know what works!
2. Free giveaways and on the door prizes.
3. Lots of attractions-on stage demos, talks by local experts, and so much more.
4. Parent and Children friendly activities.
5. The largest selection of health, wellness and fitness vendors available under one roof for people to visit.
6. Talking of roofs-it’s indoors and air-conditioned!
7. Free workshops (these attracted over 500 people last year).
8. Low entrance fee.
9. Supported and sponsored by PURE Living Nashville Magazine
Let some past exhibitors have their say…
“I had 12 new customers and enjoying seeing several friends who were participating with their businesses.”
“This fest was very well put together for a first time event!”
“It was a very successful event for me!”
“It was my first time ever being an exhibitor, so now the standard is set high for the next events I attend. This was so well run, no stress, easy to talk to the people running it. Everyone was smiling. It was a great vibe and environment to be in. Thank you Paul Rowney and everyone who made it possible for me to exhibit my company!!!”
“Good job for the first event, location was perfect.”
“I had fun at a great event!”
“It was a lovely space, and I made some nice contacts.”
“It really helped our business and we met a lot of other kind vendors that we would love to work with in the future.”
Exhibiting at the 2020 Nashville Wellness Fest.
We welcome all types of exhibitors or vendor:
1) WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT? Any organization or individual, selling or promoting any kind of health, wellness, fitness products, service, or therapy from Acupuncture to Yoga, Dentistry to Reflexology. Booths cost from ONLY $295– so it’s not going to break the bank or the budget – and the benefits to you are immense…
Red, corner or prime position booths, 8’x8′: $445
Blue booths, 8’x8′: $395
Orange Booths are Open Site (no pipe and drape): $295
Already reserved or booked booths are in black.
All booths provided with pipe and drape-as pictured.
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE ELECTRIC OR FURNITURE.
Full details on these costs will be provided with your Booking Confirmation.
Book early and get all these benefits:
There are massive advantages to booking early.
You get a reduced price on the Booth-and the chance to pick out a prime location. Your name will appear in all our pre-Fest promotion and Guide. This will include our magazine, our website and the social media pages.
That’s FREE publicity, promoting you, your company and your products.
There are 10 workshops open to sponsorship on a first come first served basis.
How The Nashville Summer Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients at the perfect time of year.
We have a strong promotional program to promote and support this exciting event, which will be held at Nashville’s newest venue – The Expo Halls, Nashville Fairgrounds, Nashville.
Weekly updates on both www.purelivingnashville.com and www.nashvillewellnessfest.com
• Weekly updates on the Nashville Wellness Fest newsletter.
• Weekly updates on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
• Local newspaper and magazine advertising
• Extensive Social Media advertising.
• Regular Email marketing to 30,000 health-conscious individuals in Middle Tennessee.
• The hiring of celebrity speakers and headliners to ensure wide news coverage across middle Tennessee.
Be a Sponsor of The Nashville Wellness Fest
Be one of just three major top line sponsors and get all these extra benefits to raise your profile in the months leading up to, and during, the event.
Gold Sponsor (one available):
• Booth-worth $650
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
• Free Full Page Advertisement in Show preview worth $900.
• Free Page in Show guide handed out to all Visitors-worth $500
• Opportunity to run a workshop. Worth $850.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event months of on going publicity— Worth $1000’s.
Silver Sponsors (two available):
Free Booth-worth $650
• Prime Location booth near Main Entrance to the Festival.
• Free Half Page advertisement in Show preview-worth $450.
• Free half page Advertisement in Show guide handed out to all Visitors-worth $350.
Logo on all promotional material, website, social media postings. From the time you sign up to after the event months of on going publicity. Worth $1000’s.
Other sponsorships opportunities:
Provide a free keep-sake environmentally re-usable tote bag for every visitor printed with your name and logo on.
Sponsor the ‘Baby Center’ – Private Diaper changing and Nursing Area in the Main Exhibition Hall.
Sponsor or Run a Workshop: Have your name branded and associated with one of the Top Line Workshops
Cost: From $650
For more details on these and other Sponsorship opportunities, call 615 678 5683, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the Nashville Wellness Fest, couldn't be easier:
The 2020 Nashville Wellness Fest
The Organizers: PHR Media, organizers of the Nashville Wellness Fests, October 17th 2020 and May 1st 2021
Publisher of: PURE LIVING Nashville Magazine.
The Publisher, Paul Rowney, has over 40 years’ experience in organizing events in Europe and the USA. Have a look at his Linkedin Profile, to see his vast experience in the event industry.
Paul has a great team of dedicated organizers and marketing professionals working with him, to guarantee the success of this event.
Nashville Wellness Fest News updates.
Nashville Wellness Fest News updates
How to receive the latest News and Updates about The Nashville Wellness Fest:
There’ll be several ways the latest news and information about the Nashville Wellness Fest will be available:
• Via the regular e newsletter – sign up here to receive it direct to your in box.
• On our Instagram and Facebook pages.
• On Pure Living Magazine’s website: www.purenashvillemagazine.com
On Nashville Wellness Fest website: www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com