WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT THE 2019 NASHVILLE HEALTH & WELLNESS FEST...
Because it’s promising to be the biggest event of its kind this Year in Nashville. The perfect showcase for you organization.
The Nashville H&W Fest will cover all areas of Alternative, Holistic, Functional and Traditional treatments and therapies. Plus Spas, Gyms, Wellness Centers, and more! Any organization providing a health or wellness related product or service is invited to be a part of the 2019 Nashville Health & Wellness Festival!
The sooner you book your booth, the sooner your name will appear in the magazine and on our website and social media pages. That’s free publicity.
It’s more than an exhibition:
10 top class, informative workshops and talks by industry experts, local and national celebrities.
Demonstrations, advice and fun for every age, with day long activities and entertainment.
Meet the Author sessions…
All designed to attract consumers interested in their health and wellbeing.
Sponsored and organized by: Nashville Health & Wellness Magazine
Exhibiting at the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest
We welcome three types of exhibitor or vendor:
1) Commercial Exhibitor: An organization or individual selling or promoting any kind of health, wellness, fitness product, service, or therapy from Acupuncture to Yoga, Dentistry to Reflexology. Booths cost from just $240 so anyone can afford to attend.
2) Food Concession: We are keen to have a wide variety of Healthy Food available for visitors to buy or sample. We are offering very attractive incentives to Nashville’s Healthy Food Caterers to be at Nashville Health and Wellness Fest. Call us on 615 678 5683 to discuss how we can make this work for you.
3) Natural and Healthy Product retailers, Crafts and Local Artisans: Showcase and sell your products and easily cover the cost of your booth. We want the Health & Wellness Fest to be your showcase and shop window.
2019 Nashville Health & Wellness Fest Exhibitor Floorplan
|Booth sizes:||Booth Costs|
Electric supply and furniture-Details and prices will be supplied once your booking is confirmed.
Already reserved or booked booths are in black.
All Booths will be pipe and drape in black as shown here.
How the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients
• Every month in Nashville Health and Wellness Magazine (with a complete show guide in May issue).
• Weekly updates on both www.healthandwellnessnashville.com and www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com
• Weekly updates on the Health and Wellness Fest newsletter.
• Local Radio advertising and PR.
• Local newspaper and magazine advertising.
• Extensive Social Media advertising.
• Billboards in and around Nashville.
• Held at Nashville’s leading, convenient and most prestigious venue-The Vanderbilt Recreational & Wellness Center.
• Regular Email marketing to 30,000 health conscious individuals in Middle Tennessee.
• Celebrity Speakers and Headliners will ensure wide news coverage across Middle Tennessee.
• We have retained the services of one of Nashville’s top PR and Marketing agencies-Reed PR, to ensure maximum publicity and awareness about the event.
Nashville Health & Wellness
PHR Media LLC, organizer of the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest is also owner of the long established Nashville Health & Wellness Magazine.
Nashville Health & Wellness is middle Tennessee’s leading and longest established magazine for everyone interested in their health and wellbeing. For seven years we have informed, educated and entertained our readers on a huge range of Health related topics.
20,000 copies are distributed every month in over 1000 prime, high traffic locations in and around the Nashville metro area.
The Publisher, Paul Rowney has over 40 years experience in organizing events in Europe and the USA. See his Linkedin Profile if you’re interested!
Working alongside him will be a team of dedicated organizers and marketing professionals.
Nashville Health and Wellness Fest News
How to receive the latest News and Updates about the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest
There’ll be several ways the latest news and information about the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest will be available:
• Via the regular Nashville Health and Wellness Fest newsletter – sign up here to receive it direct to your in box.
• On Nashville Health and Wellness Magazine’s website: www.healthandwellnessnashville.com
• On Nashville Health and Wellness Fest’ own website: www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com