WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT THE 2019 NASHVILLE HEALTH & WELLNESS FEST...
It’s unmissable, that’s why! This event is going to be the show of the year in Nashville.
It’s a perfect showcase and platform for your organization – and being part of it speaks volumes about your commitment to the area of health and wellness.
How can you not be there? The Health & Wellness Fest will cover all the areas of Alternative, Holistic, Functional and Traditional treatments and therapies.
And that’s not all. There are Spas, Gyms, Wellness Centers, and more!
Judging from the feedback we have already received, the Fest is going to be hugely popular. So, if your organization provides a health or wellness-related product or service, you simply have to be there, or you will miss out on so much.
There are massive advantages of booking early. As an early booker, your name will appear in all our pre-Fest promotion and Guide. This will include our magazine, our website and the social media pages.
That’s FREE publicity, promoting you, your company and your products.
This event is going to be something really special, covering all aspects of health and wellness, which as you know, is so important for everyone these days.
There are 10 top-class informative workshops and talks by industry experts and local and national celebrities. There are demonstrations, advice and fun for every age group, with day-long activities and entertainment, plus the ‘meet the author’ sessions
Consumer attendance will be high. Can you afford to miss the opportunity?
Sponsored and organized by: Nashville Health & Wellness Magazine
Exhibiting at the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest
We welcome three types of exhibitor or vendor:
1) Commercial Exhibitor: An organization or individual, selling or promoting any kind of health, wellness, fitness products, service, or therapy from Acupuncture to Yoga, Dentistry to Reflexology.
Booths cost from ONLY $240 – so it’s not going to break the bank or the budget – and the benefits to you are immense…
2) Food Concession: There are still a few opportunities for relevant companies to join the wide variety of Healthy Food options already available for visitors to buy or sample at the event.
And to ensure a strong local flavor, we are offering very attractive incentives to Nashville’s Healthy Food Caterers to join us. Call us today on 615 678 5683 to find out more.
3) Natural and Healthy Product Retailers, Crafts & Local Artisans: This exceptional event provides a superb opportunity to showcase and sell your products and to gain new customers and advocates. Let us be your shop window.
Take advantage of early booking discounts – and book today!
2019 Nashville Health & Wellness Fest Exhibitor Floorplan
|Booth sizes:||Booth Costs|
Electric supply and furniture-Details and prices will be supplied once your booking is confirmed.
Already reserved or booked booths are in black.
All Booths will be pipe and drape in black as shown here.
How the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients
How the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest will attract your prospects and clients…
We have a strong promotional program to promote and support this exciting event, which will be held at Nashville’s most prestigious venue – The Vanderbilt Recreational & Wellness Center.
Some of the activities will include:
• Ads and announcements every month in Nashville Health and Wellness Magazine (with a complete show guide in the May issue).
• Weekly updates on both www.healthandwellnessnashville.com and www.nashvillehealthandwellnessfest.com
• Weekly updates on the Health and Wellness Fest newsletter.
• Local Radio advertising and PR.
• Local newspaper and magazine advertising
• Extensive Social Media advertising.
• Billboards in and around Nashville
• Regular Email marketing to 30,000 health-conscious individuals in Middle Tennessee.
• The hiring of celebrity speakers and headliners to ensure wide news coverage across middle Tennessee.
We have also retained the services of one of Nashville’s top PR and Marketing agencies – Reed PR – to ensure that maximum publicity and awareness is created about the event.
Nashville Health & Wellness
The long-established and well-respected Nashville Health & Wellness magazine – is the organizer of this prestigious event.
The magazine is owned by PHR Media LLC.
Nashville Health & Wellness is middle Tennessee’s leading and longest-established magazine for anyone interested in their health and well-being.
For the last seven years, we have informed, educated and entertained our readers on a huge range of Health related topics. 20,000 copies are distributed every month in over 1,000 prime, high-traffic locations in and around the Nashville metro area.
The Publisher, Paul Rowney, has over 40 years’ experience in organizing events in Europe and the USA. Have a look at his Linkedin Profile, to see his vast experience in the event industry.
Paul has a great team of dedicated organizers and marketing professionals working with him, to guarantee the success of this event.
For all media enquiries, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nashville Health and Wellness Fest News
Want to receive the latest News and Updates about the Nashville Health and Wellness Fest? There are several ways to keep updated. Here are a few...
Newsletter: Sign up here to get the regular updates about the show, delivered directly to your inbox.
Magazine Website: Nashville Health & Wellness magazine’s website – www.healthandwellnessnashville.com will be continually updated with the very latest news.
Event Website: The event has its very own website – www.nashvillehealth and wellnessfest.com and will be continually updated, as new exhibitors, vendors and presenters are confirmed.